Leave a meaningful legacy to Jewish Family and Children’s Services by making a distribution from your estate after you pass away. Whether you support a specific program, honor a loved one as a Named Fund, establish an endowed fund to exist in perpetuity, or give outright, you can support what is most important to you.
Your benefits include:
- Control of your assets during your lifetime
- Flexibility if your needs change
- Possibility to make a more sizeable gift than you could during your lifetime
- Potential reduction of taxes for your estate and heirs
How to make your gift:
- Choose which assets, including cash, stock or mutual funds, real estate, or other property, to give to JFCS
- Add language to your will or trust to establish your bequest. See JFCS Bequest Language and JFCS Letter of Intent >
You can also designate JFCS as an eventual beneficiary of your IRA.
As with other important financial decisions, please consult legal and financial professionals for advice on how to make choices to maximize the benefits of your estate.