JFCS Business and Professional Loans
Helping local businesses grow strengthens our community. JFCS helps small- and medium-sized businesses or private practices achieve sustainable growth by offering loans from $5,000 to $40,000.
Our Financial Aid Center team offers personalized support services to help you submit an excellent loan application.
“The JFCS business loan kept my law firm afloat and I was able to pay bills during a difficult time. Thank you so much, JFCS!”
We can help you:
- Build a winning business plan
- Highlight growth trends in your industry
- Articulate your marketing and working capital needs
- Present cash flow projections with confidence
Benefits of a JFCS business or professional loan:
- No application fee
- Generous loan repayment terms (1 – 5 year plans)
- Two loan options:
- 0.00% fixed rate with an immediate monthly repayment plan
- 6.25% fixed rate with a deferred payment plan
To apply for our loans, a business must have been operating in the greater Bay Area for at least two years. The business must have at least one Jewish owner who is also a permanent resident of Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Northern Santa Clara, or Sonoma counties.
To apply for a business loan, please call the JFCS Financial Aid Center Director at (415) 449-1226 or email [email protected].