Current Job Openings
Working at JFCS is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of thousands of individuals and families we serve each year people who come to us during great changes, challenges, and crises. Our professionals, who come from a broad range of backgrounds and represent many faiths, bring energy, imagination, caring, and experience to a dynamic work environment.
We have six different locations and over 40 programs, including home care for seniors, therapy for children, youth volunteer programs, services for people with disabilities, and more.
We invite you to apply to become part of our humanitarian mission. Please email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in JFCS and the position to the person listed on the job description.
JFCS reviews all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran, or disability status. JFCS is an equal opportunity employer.
The following positions are currently available at JFCS:
- Bus Driver—Skyview Day Club, Marin County
- Care Manager, Bilingual Russian—Seniors At Home, San Francisco
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Marin County
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Peninsula
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, San Francisco
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Sonoma County
- Case Manager, Disability Services—San Francisco
- Caseworker, Adoptions Program—Part-Time, Marin and Sonoma Counties
- Caseworker, Adoptions Program—Part-Time, Peninsula
- Child Psychologist—Peninsula
- Development Department Administrator—San Francisco
- Director of Center for Children and Youth—San Francisco
- Director of Community Outreach and Volunteerism – Peninsula
- Director of Disability Services—San Francisco
- Director of Education, JFCS Holocaust Center—San Francisco
- Gift and Data Processor, Development and Marketing Department—San Francisco
- Home Care Specialist—Peninsula Region
- KMOW Food Program Driver—Part-Time, San Francisco
- Major Gifts Manager, All Regions—San Francisco
- Marketing Manager, Center for Children and Youth (CCY)—San Francisco
- Office Administrator, Center for Children and Youth—Part-Time, Marin County
- Physical Therapist—Part-Time, Peninsula
- Physical Therapy Assistant—Part-Time, San Francisco
- RN Home Care Specialist, Per Diem—Peninsula Region
- RN Home Care Supervisor—Peninsula Region
- Senior Care Manager—Marin
- YouthFirst Program Coordinator—San Francisco