Current Job Openings
Working at JFCS is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of thousands of individuals and families we serve each year — people who come to us during great changes, challenges, and crises. Our professionals, who come from a broad range of backgrounds and represent many faiths, bring energy, imagination, caring, and experience to a dynamic work environment.
We have six different locations and over 40 programs, including home care for seniors, therapy for children, youth volunteer programs, services for people with disabilities, and more.
We invite you to apply to become part of our humanitarian mission. Please email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in JFCS and the position to the person listed on the job description.
JFCS reviews all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran, or disability status. JFCS is an equal opportunity employer.
The following positions are currently available at JFCS:
- Administrative Assistant – CTI, San Francisco
- Adult Services Coordinator – Clinician, Palo Alto
- BACK-UP Food Program Driver – Part-Time, San Francisco
- Caregivers – Seniors At Home, Marin County
- Caregivers – Seniors At Home, Peninsula
- Caregivers – Seniors At Home, San Francisco
- Caregivers – Seniors At Home, Sonoma County
- Clinical and Care Management Supervisor – Seniors At Home, San Francisco or San Mateo
- Clinical Case Manager – Jewish Family and Children’s Services, San Francisco
- Director of Adoption Connection – San Francisco
- Director, Early Childhood Mental Health Project – Marin County
- Driver / Janitor – Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Housekeeper / Janitor – Cleanerific, San Francisco
- HR Generalist – San Francisco
- Legal Assistant — San Francisco
- Office Manager – San Rafael
- Part-Time Driver – Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Social Work Care Manager – The Multipurpose Senior Services Program/Seniors At Home