Current Job Openings
Working at JFCS is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of thousands of individuals and families we serve each year people who come to us during great changes, challenges, and crises. Our professionals, who come from a broad range of backgrounds and represent many faiths, bring energy, imagination, caring, and experience to a dynamic work environment.
We have six different locations and over 40 programs, including home care for seniors, therapy for children, youth volunteer programs, services for people with disabilities, and more.
We invite you to apply to become part of our humanitarian mission. Please email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in JFCS and the position to the person listed on the job description.
JFCS reviews all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran, or disability status. JFCS is an equal opportunity employer.
The following positions are currently available at JFCS:
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Marin County
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Peninsula
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, San Francisco
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Sonoma County
- Caseworker, Adoptions Program—San Jose-Santa Cruz
- Child Psychologist—Peninsula
- Client Account Manager, Fiduciary—San Francisco
- Driver/Janitor—Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant- Bilingual (Spanish/English)—Marin
- Executive Assistant—San Francisco
- Geriatric Care Manager—Seniors At Home, Marin County
- Geriatric Therapist—Marin
- Housekeeper/Janitor—Cleanerific, San Francisco
- KMOW Food Program Driver—Part-Time, San Francisco
- Major Gifts Manager—Marin and Sonoma Regions
- Marketing Manager—San Francisco
- Part-Time Driver—Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Physical Therapist—Part-Time, Peninsula
- Physical Therapy Assistant—Part-Time, San Francisco
- Senior Philanthropy Director—Peninsula Region
- YouthFirst Program Coordinator—San Rafael