Current Job Openings
Working at JFCS is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of thousands of individuals and families we serve each year people who come to us during great changes, challenges, and crises. Our professionals, who come from a broad range of backgrounds and represent many faiths, bring energy, imagination, caring, and experience to a dynamic work environment.
We have six different locations and over 40 programs, including home care for seniors, therapy for children, youth volunteer programs, services for people with disabilities, and more.
We invite you to apply to become part of our humanitarian mission. Please email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in JFCS and the position to the person listed on the job description.
JFCS reviews all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran, or disability status. JFCS is an equal opportunity employer.
The following positions are currently available at JFCS:
- Billing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant—Part-Time, Marin
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Marin County
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Peninsula
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, San Francisco
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Sonoma County
- Clinician/Case Manager—Palo Alto
- Director of Disability Services—San Francisco
- Driver/Janitor—Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Event Coordinator (Temporary) – San Francisco
- Executive Assistant—San Francisco
- Geriatric Care Manager—Seniors At Home, Marin County
- Geriatric Therapist—Marin
- Home Care Specialist—San Francisco
- Housekeeper/Janitor—Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Major Gifts Manager—Marin and Sonoma Regions
- Occupational Therapist—Parent’s Place, Palo Alto
- Part-Time Driver—Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Part-Time Temporary JFCS RIDES Driver—Marin County
- Physical Therapist—Part-Time, Peninsula
- Physical Therapy Assistant—Part-Time, San Francisco
- RN Nursing and Home Care Supervisor—San Francisco
- Senior Philanthropy Director—Peninsula Region