Current Job Openings
Working at JFCS is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of thousands of individuals and families we serve each year people who come to us during great changes, challenges, and crises. Our professionals, who come from a broad range of backgrounds and represent many faiths, bring energy, imagination, caring, and experience to a dynamic work environment.
We have six different locations and over 40 programs, including home care for seniors, therapy for children, youth volunteer programs, services for people with disabilities, and more.
We invite you to apply to become part of our humanitarian mission. Please email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in JFCS and the position to the person listed on the job description.
JFCS reviews all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran, or disability status. JFCS is an equal opportunity employer.
The following positions are currently available at JFCS:
- Adoption Caseworker—Adoption Connection, Santa Clara County
- Associate Development Director—Marin and Sonoma Regions
- BACK-UP Food Program Driver—Part-Time, San Francisco
- Care Manager—Seniors at Home, Palo Alto
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Marin County
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Peninsula
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, San Francisco
- Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Sonoma County
- Clinician / Case Manager—Palo Alto
- Club Program Director—Rhoda Goldman Plaza, San Francisco
- Director of Adoption Services—Adoption Connection, San Francisco
- Director of Disability Services—San Francisco
- Disaster Recovery Case Manager—Sonoma
- Driver / Janitor—Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Executive Office Manager—San Francisco
- Geriatric Care Manager—Seniors At Home, Marin County
- Housekeeper / Janitor—Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Junior Accountant/Payroll Associate—San Francisco
- Part Time Driver — Vehicle Provided, San Francisco
- Part-Time Clinician / Case Manager, Sonoma County Region
- Part-Time Driver—Cleanerific, San Francisco
- Program Manager, Nutrition Program—Seniors at Home, San Francisco
- Psychiatrist—Part Time, San Francisco
- Staff Accountant—San Francisco