Ukraine Response Resources
Jewish Family and Children’s Services is accepting donations for direct humanitarian aid in Ukraine in cooperation with our partners working on the ground. We are also providing immigration services to local families with relatives in Ukraine or surrounding countries.
Read on or use the following links to learn how you can give help or receive help.
How to Get Help
For Those in the United States Seeking to Help or for General Information
- JFCS Legal Services Consultations. JFCS assists with refugee aid and reunification for those with family members overseas. For information, complete our Legal Consultation Request Form.
- JFCS Mental Health Support. JFCS is a resource for mental health support for all ages. Please call 415‑449‑1212.
In Ukraine: Organizations Providing Food, Shelter, and Other Support
- InfohelpUA.com (comprehensive guide in Ukrainian and Russian)
- UNHCR (UN Refugee Agency) Ukraine (in Ukrainian)
- UNHCR Office in Kyiv, Ukraine
- JDC’s Ukraine Response for Jewish refugees (includes hotlines)
In Europe: Refuge Information
For Those Seeking Help to Move to Israel: The Jewish Agency
- Emergency Hotline: 24/7 Information—Ukraine and Israel
- San Francisco: 323-658-7302/[email protected]
Comprehensive Resource Guide in Russian: https://infohelpua.com/
International Emergency Hotlines:
How to Give Help
- Donations. Give to the JFCS Emergency Fund for Ukrainian Relief.
- Volunteering. Please complete our volunteer sign up form.
- Legal Aid Volunteers. Attorneys, law students, and legal assistants—your help is needed! Please contact [email protected].
- Medical Professional Volunteers. Learn more from Doctors without Borders—Ukraine.
- Public Policy. Find out how you can advocate for policies supporting refugee entry to the US and family reunification.