Bringing someone into your home to provide home care assistance is never an easy decision. Seniors At Home offers compassionate caregivers to assist individuals of all ages recuperating at home after illness or hospitalization, and to help older adults manage daily life. Our home care services are flexible and responsive.
See how we can help you and your loved ones enjoy life with care and dignity.
Whether you are looking for a caregiver for a few hours a day or 24-hour care, our geriatric specialists will work with you to create a customized care plan that will help you or a loved one live a safer, healthier, and more independent life.
Our highly trained and experienced caregivers can assist with:
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping and errands
- Transportation and travel companion
- Arrange social activities
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and hygiene
- Assistance with eating
- Medication reminders
- Toileting, including incontinence care
- Assistance with walking, transfers, and exercise
Seniors At Home begins any new service with a personalized intake and free home care assessment.