Fiduciary Services, Money Management, and Conservatorship are offered by JFCS to help older adults, individuals with special needs, and their families find peace of mind with handling personal finances.
Our in-house attorney and team of licensed professionals help you manage your money safely and wisely, and plan for the future.
Fiduciary services are personalized to meet individual needs, and you are encouraged to maintain as much control over your finances as possible. We can handle the basics like bill paying, deposits, and medical claims.
We can also ensure financial safety and prevent significant financial risk by serving as a power of attorney, a trustee, or conservator for those with a physical or mental disability.
Fiduciary Services include:
- Comprehensive financial management, including investments and real estate property
- Evaluation of government and pension benefits
- Filing tax forms accurately and on-time
- Health insurance and medical-claims management
- Paying bills and depositing checks
- Balancing bank statements
- Budgeting and long-term planning