Specialized Services for Children
JFCS’ Center for Children and Youth brings together a team of highly trained specialists with experience and expertise in child development, psychological assessment and intervention, mental health counseling, speech and language development, and occupational therapy.
Our collaborative approach allows us to offer you step-by-step guidance in a flexible, supportive, and highly coordinated manner.
We address your immediate concerns and provide a roadmap so that you can confidently choose a path that is right for your child and family.
Our comprehensive specialized services include:
- Child and Family Counseling
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Assessments and Evaluation
- Early Childhood Mental Health
- Sensory Processing Support
- Social Skills Groups for Children
- School-Based Observation and Consultation
- School Advocacy
All services are strictly confidential.