Clinical Services for Children and Teens
JFCS’ Center for Children and Youth brings together a team of highly trained specialists with experience and expertise in child development, psychological assessment and intervention, mental health counseling, and occupational therapy.
Our collaborative approach allows us to offer you step-by-step guidance in a flexible, supportive, and coordinated way. We address your immediate concerns and provide a roadmap so that you can confidently choose a path that is right for your child and family.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Child and Family Counseling
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Occupational Therapy
- Assessments and Evaluation
- Early Childhood Mental Health
- Sensory Processing Support
- School-Based Observation and Consultation
- School Advocacy
All services are strictly confidential.