JFCS TOY AND BOOK DRIVE
Help make the holidays bright for low-income families and those families still recovering from the pandemic.
Jewish Family and Children’s Services is hosting a holiday toy and book drive to benefit families throughout the Bay Area.
This is a great way to involve your children in the meaning of tzedakah and in helping others during the holidays.
- New toys and books for children of all ages (unwrapped please)
- Gift cards—often great for all ages, (Target, Homegoods, Amazon, etc.)
- Wrapping paper, ribbon, and gift tags
- Buy off our Amazon Wish List
- You can ship to our JFCS San Francisco location (address below)
- Please address the box to JFCS Toy Drive
November 8th – December 17th
Drop off location
Donations can be brought to our Regional Offices
San Francisco—2150 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94115 • 415-449-1200
So. Peninsula—200 Channing Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 • 650-688-3030
No. Peninsula—2001 Winward Way, Suite 200, San Mateo, CA 94404 • 650-931-1800
Marin—600 5th Avenue, San Rafael, CA 94901 • 415-419-3600
Please make a note on the toy that it is for the toy drive. We will wrap and distribute toys by Hanukkah to families who need them most.
For more information, contact Irina Klay—[email protected].
Thank you for your donation!