Caregivers—Seniors At Home
Seniors At Home is seeking kind-hearted, experienced caregivers for our Sonoma County non-medical home care branch. Join our team of professionals and caregivers.
Seniors At Home provides compassionate support and comprehensive services to help seniors live safe, healthy, independent lives in their own homes, and our caregivers contribute enormously to achieving this mission. Available shifts are from two to 12 hours as well as live-in care. We will work with your schedule.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Personal care
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Palliative and end of life care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Minimum of 12 months of home care experience or CNA/CHHA certification.
- Must have reliable transportation, drivers license and auto insurance.
- Is self directing with the ability to work independently.
- Has the ability to work well with others, including a Health Care Team.
- Has patience with and empathy for the ill, injured, frail and those with disabilities.
- Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Practices good personal hygiene.
- Demonstrates good observational skills and sound judgment.
- Has satisfactory report of pre-employment physical and criminal background check. Has the appropriate documentation for work.
Click here to apply online now or stop by the offices of the Sonoma County JFCS weekdays, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, to pick up an employment application. The offices are at 1360 N. Dutton Avenue, Suite C, Santa Rosa.
For further information, call Ritchel Estrada at 415-449-3700 or email [email protected].
Seniors At Home is a division of Jewish Family and Children’s Services of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties.
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. NO RELOCATION OFFERED FOR THIS ROLE***
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status. JFCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.