Administrative Marketing Associate
The Administrative Marketing Associate assists the Administrative Operations Director and the Office Manager in both San Mateo and Palo Alto providing a variety of support functions including but not limited to data management and report creation, event planning and clerical duties. This position manages the community outreach program, working and collaborating with the Associate Director, CCY and Assistant Director, Parents Place.
Who Are We?
Jewish Family and Children’s Services (JFCS) is a lifeline for children, families and older adults facing personal crises and challenges. As one of the Bay Area’s largest and most trusted nonprofit human service agencies, we help people of all faiths and backgrounds through our comprehensive system of care. Families turn to JFCS for everything from home care for seniors, to therapy for children, youth volunteer programs, services for people with disabilities, and so much more.
Who Are You?
- Has 2 years of office related or customer service-related work experience
- Have intermediate proficiency in the following applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently, as well as in cooperation with others, and to maintain confidentiality
- Can work onsite at JFCS’s Palo Alto office
- Have the COVID-19 Vaccination card by date of hire (JFCS will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law)
- Preferably have:
- Experience using Salesforce software
What Will You Do?
- Provide administrative support to the Center for Children and Youth including collaborating with the marketing department on the development and distribution of assigned marketing collateral and materials
- Assist in outreach and marketing for CCY and other programs as assigned, developing referral sources leading to increased referral to programs
- Analyzes programs as assigned to maximize effectiveness/efficiency and creates ongoing recommendations for improvements to programs
- Provide event planning assistance for both online and in-person events, ensuring that programs are well planned, publicized, and executed
- Responsible for ensuring that outcome data is collected on all assigned programs, preparing and administering surveys, and reporting results
- Provide support to direct service staff as assigned, including ensuring that all workshops and other materials are prepared in advance to agency standards, and communicates regularly with staff as to the status of program enrollments and operational issues
- Serve as relief for the receptionist in the Palo Alto and San Mateo offices, ensuring that front desk coverage is maintained per agency standards
- Maintain accurate information about all JFCS programs and services in order to appropriately refer individuals for services, in a timely manner
- Comply with agency standards at all times, including all safety, security, and confidentiality policies
- Manage database functions required for departmental functioning
- Provide technical & training support to staff regarding online workshops, on-site computer applications, and Salesforce
- Other administrative tasks as assigned, and may include but are not limited to sorting, delivering, and preparing mail, filing, photocopying, and timely preparation and mailing of materials
Why Work at JFCS?
- Be part of an organization that helps over 120,000 people each year
- Financially stable nonprofit with a long and rich history
- Great perks and benefits including competitive compensation; medical, dental, vision, and other benefits; 403(b) retirement contribution (subject to eligibility requirements); Jewish holidays off and more.
Excited to Apply?
To be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements and competencies listed above. Application materials will be reviewed as they are received, and well-qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JFCS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.