JFCS Business and Professional Loans
JFCS helps budding entrepreneurs with the capital necessary to get their business off the ground, expand a business, or support a start-up venture.
- No application fee
- Accelerated loan process
- The current rate is 3.25%
- Generous loan repayment terms (1 – 5 year plans)
- Owner is a permanent resident within one of the following counties: Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Northern Santa Clara, or Sonoma.
- Business has one or more Jewish executive officer(s) or active/silent partner(s)
- Doing business in the greater Bay Area for a minimum of one year
Past business and professional loan grantees include:
JFCS SMART LOAN
- $5,000 to $15,000
- Best for young companies
- Doing business a minimum of one year
- Excellent for working capital needs
JFCS POWER LOAN
- $15,000 to $40,000
- Better for established LLC and corporations
- Doing business a minimum of 2 years
- Ideal for business expansion needs
Download an application, complete the form, and submit it along with the required supplemental documents as an attachment to [email protected].
If you have questions, please call the JFCS Financial Aid Center Director at (415) 449-1226 or email [email protected].