Specialized Services for Children
JFCS brings together a team of highly trained specialists with experience and expertise in child development, psychological assessment and intervention, mental health counseling, speech and language development, and occupational therapy.
Our collaborative approach allows us to offer you step-by-step guidance in a flexible, supportive, and highly coordinated manner.
The goal is to address your immediate concerns and offer your family a roadmap so that you can confidently choose a path that is right for your child and family.
Our comprehensive specialized services include:
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Child and Family Counseling
- Early Childhood Mental Health
- Assessments and Evaluation
- Sensory Processing Parent Support Group in Palo Alto
- Social Skills Groups for Children
- School- Based Observation and Consultation
- School Advocacy
All services are strictly confidential.