Clinical and Care Management Supervisor – Seniors At Home, San Francisco or San Mateo
Department: Seniors At Home
Reports to: Director, Seniors At Home
The Clinical and Care Management Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision and management of the Seniors At Home care management in Marin County, San Francisco, and the Peninsula. The Supervisor will also provide oversight to adult services and senior clinical services in San Francisco and serve as a consultant for clinical services in the other regions. This position carries out responsibilities in order to fulfill the Agency’s mission, goals and objectives, in compliance with Agency standards for performance. This position is full-time, salaried and exempt, and includes on-call coverage as needed.
- Oversees the development and delivery of care management, clinical and consultative services to adults, seniors and their families, ensuring that services are of the highest quality.
- Provides clinical and care management staff with clinical consultation as needed to carry out effective treatment plans and to meet productivity and billing standards.
- Ensures referral to and coordination of all agency services to clients, and with program supervisors, including home care, counseling, conservatorship, money management, volunteer and Holocaust services.
- Ensures that revenue, service productivity and service outcome goals are met, as described within the JFCS Operating Budget and Work Plan. Participates in the budgeting process.
- On a monthly basis, monitors the revenue, service productivity and service outcome goals as described within the JFCS Operating Budget and Work Plan, and reports on the outcomes. Participates in the budgeting process.
- Implements and administers contracts in compliance with contract specifications, including Medi-Cal contracts.
- Develops and implements quality assurance plans for services provided and assists with the agency’s quality assurance review and processes.
- Responsible for the oversight of clinical quality assurance for adult and senior services and serve as a consultant to clinical and care management staff throughout the agency.
- Oversees the recruitment, interviewing and screening of program staff, and makes recommendations on hiring, or action/termination of employment for employees who perform below standard.
- Participates in the development of operational and clinical systems to support client care, including staffing, billing and accounts receivable for each program and contract to ensure timely payment for services.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of new programs and activities to generate new business, including groups/workshops, collaborations with Jewish organizations and synagogues, and partnerships with community organizations and businesses.
- Provides administrative supervision to care managers and clinical staff.
- Works closely with other JFCS staff and departments, in order to best serve JFCS’ clients.
- Participates in staff development activities.
- Complies with all JFCS standards for performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- LCSW required.
- A minimum of five years experience in supervision and delivery of geriatric or adult services.
- Experience in implementing systems, managing people and utilizing technology for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Proven ability to effectively supervise staff with a variety of responsibilities.
- Commitment to working in a social service setting required.
- Ability to be organized and thorough and to take the personal initiative required in developing a new project.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively required.
- Strong commitment to providing responsive services to the community and to establishing excellent rapport with clients, staff, and community members.
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position with benefits. To be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements listed above.
Please submit a comprehensive resume and cover letter to: TraciD@jfcs.org, and use “Clinical and Care Management Supervisor” as your Subject Line Reference.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals. JFCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position does not offer relocation packages.