Caregivers—Seniors At Home, Marin County
Seniors At Home is seeking kind-hearted, experienced caregivers for our Marin County non-medical home care branch. Join our team of professionals and caregivers.
Seniors At Home provides compassionate support and comprehensive services to help seniors live safe, healthy, independent lives in their own homes, and our caregivers contribute enormously to achieving this mission. Available shifts are from two to 12 hours as well as live-in care. We will work with your schedule.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Personal care
2. Medication reminders
3. Meal preparation
8. Palliative and end of life care
9. Dementia care
10. Respite care
1. Minimum of 12 months of home care experience or CNA/CHHA certification.
2. Must have reliable transportation, drivers license and auto insurance.
3. Is self directing with the ability to work independently.
4. Has the ability to work well with others, including a Health Care Team.
5. Has patience with and empathy for the ill, injured, frail and those with disabilities.
6. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
7. Practices good personal hygiene.
8. Demonstrates good observational skills and sound judgment.
9. Has satisfactory report of pre-employment physical and criminal background check. Has the appropriate documentation for work.
Click here to apply online now or stop by the offices of the Marin County JFCS weekdays, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. The offices are at 600 Fifth Avenue, San Rafael.
For further information, call Consuela Clark at 415-419-3670 or email [email protected].
Seniors At Home is a division of Jewish Family and Children’s Services of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties.