CRM (SalesForce) Administrator
The CRM Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and enhancement of the JFCS’s main constituent database, the Salesforce CRM. This position will work closely with the JFCS user community to provide training and assistance, resolve technical and functional support issues, and assist in ensuring that we obtain the full benefit of our investment in this strategic application.
The CRM Administrator will assist in building and managing reports and dashboards, oversee data quality, provide employee training, and implement new features and functionality as it becomes available through software updates or enhancements. The Administrator will work with the program managers to develop and document new business procedures.
Who Are We?
As a problem-solving center for residents of San Francisco, Marin, and Sonoma, Santa Clara, and San Mateo counties, Jewish Family and Children’s Services (JFCS) is a lifeline for children, families and older adults facing personal crises and challenges. We have over 40 programs, including home care for seniors, therapy for children, youth volunteer programs, services for people with disabilities, and so much more.
JFCS serves people of all faiths and backgrounds with our comprehensive system of care. Our professional teams bring years of experience to every client who walks through the door. As a national leader in developing innovative human services, JFCS incorporates the latest research and best practices to ensure everyone gets the highest quality services and care.
Founded in 1850, JFCS is one of the oldest and largest human service non-profit agencies in the United States. We are guided by the Jewish traditions of advancing human dignity for everyone, community responsibility, inter-generational ties, and repairing the world.
Who Are You?
- Has a BA from an accredited university in business administration, general operations management, management science, information technology, statistics, or a related field
- Has 3+ years of experience working in the Salesforce or other major CRM environment
- Has experience managing large scale projects and driving change initiatives, including efforts requiring as-is process mapping and the design and rollout of new processes and standard operating procedures
- Is Salesforce-certified and/or expertise with the Salesforce NPSP and/or Exponent Case Management (ECM)
- Has excellent computer proficiency and solid understanding of computer applications, data structures, database design, design and implementation of workflows, networking and user interface layouts
- Has knowledge of social services and metrics used to measure services delivered, outcomes, and program impact
- Has excellent organizational skills, the ability to promote a team environment, plus outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills
What Will You Do?
- Serves as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Ensures the optimal performance of the Salesforce/ECM system and related business processes
- Manages Salesforce roles, profiles, data sharing rules, workflows, and licenses
- Builds and maintains custom reports and dashboards
- Performs database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluates and installs new Salesforce/ECM releases, and provides training and support to ensure full adoption
- Designs and builds new reports and queries for users; maintains and supports a responsive library of standard and often-used reports
- Handles all basic system administration functions including application maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks.
- Gathers detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implements these changes as appropriate
- Identifies, installs, and maintains appropriate apps from the Salesforce AppExchange as appropriate for event management, mass email, document merge, and other functions
- Automates business processes using Salesforce tools where appropriate (e.g., process builder, flow automation, validation rules)
- Acts as a primary JFCS liaison with Salesforce Developers and Consultants/Partners that may be engaged to build more complex functionality, reports, or integrations with other systems
- Trains new users and grows the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Documents business processes and customizations made in Salesforce/ECM
- Plans ahead for upgrades, seasonal releases and long-term projects
Why Work at JFCS?
- Be part of a financially stable nonprofit with a long and rich history
- Make positive differences in the lives of thousands of individuals and families we serve each year
- Great Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- 15 holidays total (Includes 9 federal holidays & up to 6 Jewish holidays each year)
- Employer 403(b) retirement Match and Additional Employer Contribution (Subject to eligibility requirements)
- 3 weeks’ vacation time per year
- 2 weeks’ sick time per year
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurances, Employee Assistance Program, and commuter benefits
- Educational Leave
- Access to JFCS services
Excited to Apply?
To be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements and competencies listed above. Application materials will be reviewed as they are received, and well-qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JFCS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.