Marketing Manager – Seniors At Home
Under the supervision of the Associate Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will lead the promotion of Seniors At Home’s services, drive engagement for our business development efforts, and support the caregiver recruitment marketing strategy for home care staff. This position is for a results-oriented, hands-on individual who can take projects from conception through completion, and has a proven track record of managing integrated marketing strategies. You will manage and implement targeted outreach, in-depth analytics, branded messaging, and compelling, multi-channel campaigns to bring new clients and caregivers to Seniors At Home. The Marketing Manager will also support the JFCS Marketing team with projects for other agency programs as assigned.
The Marketing Manager understands and assists in meeting the mission, service and budget goals of Jewish Family and Children’s Services, and works within the limitations of the Agency’s resources and performs all duties in compliance with agency standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive marketing operations, including project management of deliverables such as brochures, flyers, event invitations, videos, e-newsletters, advertising, and other communications.
- Develop strategies and execute tactics to increase awareness of Seniors At Home via search (organic/paid), social media, and content marketing. Measure and analyze results and make recommendations for future changes.
- Ensure that Seniors At Home messaging is expressed in all our communications and that staff understand and can articulate our messaging and key differentiators.
- Serve as an instrumental member of the internal Caregiver Recruitment team and position Seniors At Home as the employer of choice for professional caregivers. Identify new marketing and outreach opportunities to reach caregivers, produce a monthly caregiver newsletter, and develop other communications that support and appeal to home care workers.
- Manage the Seniors At Home website and ensure regularly that it is optimized and up to date. Create new and compelling content, test and review user journeys, and collaborate with our vendors for web development, digital marketing, and SEO.
- Write and edit content for both print and digital communications for Seniors At Home and other JFCS programs as assigned — coordinate with writers and bloggers to create content.
- Support staff in promoting regular educational events, including outreach and communications with attendees, event logistics, and program development.
- Develop email communications to increase engagement with current and potential clients; maintain email lists and implement program with Seniors At Home staff to grow lists.
- Meet agency standards for performance by delivering all work to a high-quality standard and including goals set for services and fees.
- Comply with the JFCS Policy and Procedures Manual, Workforce Computer Use and Security Policy and IT Professional Policy Manual, as well as agency policy and procedures for health and safety standards of all JFCS facilities.
- Maintain good working relationships with all staff to help the whole JFCS Agency operate as a positive, coordinated unit.
- Support the JFCS Marketing Department and undertake other duties/projects as assigned by the Associate Marketing Director, the Marketing and Communications Director, Executive Director and executive leadership.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to write clear, compelling copy for a variety of audiences.
- Experience planning, creating, and measuring effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of SEO/SEM and social media, and experience managing vendors.
- Ability to multi-task and still meet deadlines, prioritize and manage complex tasks, and wear
- Conceptual talent, able to think big, be innovative, and collaborate with others.
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to thrive while working in a complex organizational environment or agency.
- Excited about getting to know our audiences, to empathize with them and understand their needs.
- Adaptable; ability to respond quickly and efficiently to unplanned projects and assignments.
Required Education and Experience
- 7 plus (7+) years of professional experience in social media and/or digital marketing, and in
executing digital campaigns that deliver results.
- BA degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) plus years of project management experience, working with various internal and external
- Bonus: A familiarity with marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Eventbrite, and Asana, as well as experience with marketing in the senior care industry.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position with benefits. Competitive compensation will depend on experience and proficiency level. We offer a robust array of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid holidays; paid vacation and sick leave; 403(b) plan; and life and disability insurance.
Please apply here:
To be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements and competencies listed above. Application materials will be reviewed as they are received and well-qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please be aware that JFCS requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. JFCS is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. NO RELOCATION OFFERED FOR THIS ROLE***
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status. JFCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.