Caregivers—Seniors At Home
Seniors At Home is seeking kind-hearted, experienced Caregivers for our Peninsula non-medical home care branch.
Seniors At Home provides compassionate support and comprehensive services to help seniors live safe, healthy, independent lives in their own homes, and our caregivers contribute enormously to achieving this mission. Available shifts are two to 12 hours, as well as live-in care. We will work with your schedule.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Personal care
2. Medication reminders
3. Meal preparation
6. Running errands
8. Palliative and end of life care
9. Dementia care
10. Respite care
1. Minimum of 12 months of home care experience (OR) CNA/CHHA certification
2. Reliable transportation, driver’s license, and auto insurance
3. Self-direction, with ability to work independently
4. Ability to work well with others, including a health care team
5. Patience with and empathy for the ill, injured, frail, and those with disabilities.
6. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation
7. Good personal hygiene
8. Good observational skills and sound judgment
9. Satisfactory report of pre-employment physical and criminal background check. Possession of appropriate documentation for work.
Click here to apply online now or come by our offices at 200 Channing Avenue, Palo Alto, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, to pick up an employment application.
For further information, call Ritchel Estrada at 650-688-3000 or email [email protected].
Seniors At Home is a division of Jewish Family and Children’s Services of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties.