Morgan Hangartner, Attorney; 415-449-2900; MorganH@jfcs.org
Olga Tretyakova, Legal Assistant/Citizenship Program Manager; OlgaT@jfcs.org
Irina Belostotskaya, Citizenship Caseworker; IrinaB@jfcs.org
Our offices are located at 2534 Judah Street in San Francisco (between 30th and 31st Avenues).
The JFCS Legal Services Department provides assistance with immigration law, conservatorships, Holocaust survivor restitution claims, and disabilities issues.
Immigration services include assistance with:
• Family-based relative petitions;
• Applications for political asylum;
• Adjustment of status (green cards) for refugees and asylees;
• Applications for refugee status and refugee advocacy;
• Applications for naturalization (citizenship), including
preparation and filing of Fee and Medical Waivers (for qualified
• Applications for Certificates of Naturalization, US passports,
and Green Card renewal; and
• Notary and professional translation services.
JFCS does not provide assistance with business-based immigration petitions. However, our attorney is available to consult on general immigration-related matters and can make referrals when appropriate.
We cannot provide legal advice over the Internet or by phone, but will be happy to consult with you in person. Please contact us at 415-449-2900 to schedule an appointment. We have Russian-, Spanish-, and German-speaking staff available to assist you.