Program Driver/Field Staff Cleaner – Cleanerific, San Francisco
Under the supervision of the Director of Cleanerific, the Driver is responsible for insuring that the cleaning crews are transported to program clients in an efficient and timely manner. Cleanerific is a residential and commercial cleaning service in San Francisco. The driver is an invaluable part of the program, being a friendly presence and check-in for clients and ensuring that our cleaning crews are delivered to clients in an efficient and timely manner. This position carries out responsibilities in order to fulfill the Agency’s mission, goals and objectives, in compliance with Agency standards for performance. When not driving, he/she will perform cleaning duties as set forth by field staff supervisors. This position works 40 hours per week with benefits
- Reliable and safe driver. Will drive approximately 20-25 miles per shift, 4 to 5 days a week.
- Current California Driver’s license and clean DMV record required.
- Ability to communicate well with individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
- Strong interest (or previous experience) working in a social service setting.
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment.
- Cooperative, efficient, communicative and friendly.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position with benefits. To be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements listed above.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and use “Program Driver/Field Staff Cleaner, Cleanerific” as your Subject Line Reference.