Cleaning Service Field Staff – Cleanerific, San Francisco
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of garbage
- Dusts furniture, woodwork, shelves and baseboards
- Cleans, scrubs and sanitizes bathrooms and showers
- Sweeps and washes floors
- Washes tile walls
- Cleans appliances, counters, cabinets, tables and chairs
- Cleans inside and outside of microwave ovens, refrigerators and stoves
- Polishes furniture
- Wipes fingerprints from doors and walls
- Vacuums carpets and furniture
- Strips and waxes floors as needed
- Spot cleans carpets as needed
- Refills paper towels/toilet tissue dispensers
- Launders clothes
- Maintains inventory list of supplies needed to perform tasks
- Locks up apartment at the end of the service job
- Provides good customer service to clients
- Additional custodial duties as required.
- 6 months relative experience preferred
- No experience, but have training as a housekeeper
- High school diploma or its equivalent with basic English skills
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and ability to perform basic domestic household tasks.
- Works to ensure that residences and offices are kept in a clean and orderly condition.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field, such as scrubbing, mopping, waxing, cleaning all surfaces of apartment/house/office building.
- Will use proper cleaning solutions and equipment; clean, care and preserve various types of surfaces; maintain hygienic conditions appropriate to the organizations standards.
- Is personable, respectful and reliable.
- Able to work under direct supervision and with a teammate.
- Lift up to 25 lbs
- Carry at least 15 lbs up a flight of stairs
- Walk up and down 2 flights of stairs
- Bend forward and be able to twist left and right at the waist
- Kneel down on one or both knees
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Flex and extend all limbs in any direction
- Works under immediate supervision.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals. To be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements listed above.
This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt contract position with excellent benefits.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and use “Cleaning Service Field Staff” as your Subject Line Reference.